Highways works to Elton Bypass 9th to 20th January 2023
Cambridgeshire Highways will be undertaking work to resurface part of Elton bypass from the junction with Overend to the County boundary with Northamptonshire. We will also be resurfacing the bell mouth of the junction of Overend at the junction with the A605. The key points relating to the scheme are:
- Weather permitting the work is programmed for weekdays from January 9th to 20th 2023.
- The work will be carried out overnight between the hours of 8pm and 6am.
- The work on the A605 will be undertaken using convoy working so the road will remain open to through traffic.
- Overend will be closed at the junction with the A605 whilst the work on the A605 is in progress in order to facilitate the convoy working and resurfacing both on the A605 and Overend, a signed diversion route will be in place.
- Advanced warning signs notifying of the work will be placed out on site at least 2 weeks in advance of the work starting.
Please find attached a plan that shows the proposed extent of the work.